Slashfood has a note about a couple of iPod-based drink recipe databases suitable for using on your iPod. Using html-linked notes (some call them podsites), the databases are browsable and somewhat interactive. Drunkenbatman would be proud.The iPod bartender has a working demo on their site....
I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before on TUAW, but I am immense. ... like 500 pound Orca whale fat*. "Why, C.K., why?!' you ask. Well, quite frankly, I love the food. If there were a full time job that involved eating haute cuisine and writing about it, I'd probably be doing that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free