Slashfood has a note about a couple of iPod-based drink recipe databases suitable for using on your iPod. Using html-linked notes (some call them podsites), the databases are browsable and somewhat interactive. Drunkenbatman would be proud.The iPod bartender has a working demo on their site. S...
I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before on TUAW, but I am immense. ... like 500 pound Orca whale fat*. "Why, C.K., why?!' you ask. Well, quite frankly, I love the food. If there were a full time job that involved eating haute cuisine and writing about it, I'd probably be doing that (y...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration