In January, I wrote a review of the Sleeve360 "wearable" iPad case that had just hit the market at that time. I saw the Sleeve360 team at Macworld Expo a few weeks later, and was happy to see that they were selling a pile of the cases. In April, I gave away a HandStand iPad case that was...
Way back in November, we featured a video from ThinkFast LLC starring the Sleeve360 for iPad. This case has an adjustable back hand strap that provides a comfortable one-handed hold on the iPad, and allows the iPad to rotate a full 360 degrees. In the video, you can see an iPad spinning freely, and...
ThinkFast, LLC, a design firm in Louisville, Kentucky, has come up with a totally useful and unique iPad case that caught my attention. The Sleeve360 has a hand strap on the back with a 360° free-spinning pivot, so if you're using your iPad in such a way that you literally need it constantly at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options