iLounge reviews the Griffin SmartShare, which we first posted about during Macworld, and they like it. The SmartShare earns itself an A- thanks to a combo of a really cool feature (independent volume controls) and a slightly higher price (it'll set you back $15). Don't worry, Griffin is working on a ...
Griffin has released their latest cool little accessory that you didn't know you needed until you heard about it. The SmartShare plugs into any mini-jack, like perhaps an iPod, and allows you to connect two set of headphones. It is basically a splitter, but the nice thing is that each separate ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs