Windows users can jailbreak their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 beta 6. An updated version of Sn0wbreeze for Windows now supports the latest version of iOS 5 and can jailbreak your iPhone without compromising the baseband. The tethered jailbreak supports the iPhone 3GS (with new ...
That didn't take long. Apple sent out iOS 5 beta 3 yesterday, and now a sn0wbreeze update has already jailbroken the beta. It's a tethered jailbreak (requires a Windows machine, in fact) and if you happen to be the type of person who just doesn't feel right without a jailbroken iOS device, ...
While GSM-iPhone owners have had the pleasure of an untethered jailbreak for the latest iOS iteration, 4.3.2, Verizon CDMA-iPhone owners haven't been so lucky -- until now. Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1, a Windows-only utility brought to you by the folks from iH8sn0w, is now able to install an untethered ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs