Windows users can jailbreak their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 5 beta 6. An updated version of Sn0wbreeze for Windows now supports the latest version of iOS 5 and can jailbreak your iPhone without compromising the baseband. The tethered jailbreak supports the iPhone 3GS (with new...
That didn't take long. Apple sent out iOS 5 beta 3 yesterday, and now a sn0wbreeze update has already jailbroken the beta. It's a tethered jailbreak (requires a Windows machine, in fact) and if you happen to be the type of person who just doesn't feel right without a jailbroken iOS device,...
While GSM-iPhone owners have had the pleasure of an untethered jailbreak for the latest iOS iteration, 4.3.2, Verizon CDMA-iPhone owners haven't been so lucky -- until now. Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1, a Windows-only utility brought to you by the folks from iH8sn0w, is now able to install an untethered...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature