As spotted by The Verge, Rovio said in a Monday morning tweet that it recorded 10 million downloads of its Angry Birds Space in just three days. This is one of several recent iOS-related app milestones. Earlier this month, the iOS App Store climbed to 25 billion total downloads and the new...
Today is a big day for Rovio. Angry Birds Space, the fourth spinoff of the Angry Birds series, is now available on multiple platforms including iOS and OS X. You can download the US$2.99 iPad version and the 99-cent iPhone version from the iTunes App Store. The $4.99 Mac version is also now...
Just when you thought they were finally done -- they're coming back again. Rovio has announced that it will be releasing Angry Birds Space, and unfortunately, all we know about it, per the strange teaser trailer below, is that it'll be out on March 22. Presumably, this is just another iteration on...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update