It seems that a good many MacBook owners are having issues with their trackpads. Instead of the usual crisp "click" that we have all come to know and love from our Apple portables, they are instead greeted by a laggardly squish. These are not the first Apple notebooks to have trackpad issues; my rev...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter