The improved camera on the iPhone 4S is a big new feature of the device. Matter of fact, the camera is so good point-and-shoot makers like Sony, Canon, and Nikon should be seriously worried about their sub-$200 camera sales. After getting the iPhone 4S, I've eBayed my Canon PowerShot as the new ...
ZGrip iPhone from Steve Weiss, Zacuto USA on Vimeo. A few weeks ago, I shot a video of myself riding a bike around. The result was a bit jumpy, as you might imagine, so I used iMovie 8's stabilization feature to eliminate the shakiness. The result is nice and smooth, but also artifical looking. I ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station