The iPad can do a lot of what we traditionally use our computers for, so it stands to reason that some folks would see their tablet as a suitable stand-in for a new PC. According to sales data from Gartner, Apple's tablet may have utterly crushed the growth of PC shipments worldwide. The data --...
In many of the financial press accounts of Apple's Q1 2013 results, the terms "disappointing" and "flat" were used to describe the company's performance. Well, as you can see in the graphic above from Statista, Apple's performance was far and away better than that of any other US company. How...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features