Gaming mice typically fall into one of two categories: Overly intricate, button-covered monstrosities designed for MMO players that need as many input options as physically possible, and more modest designs that cater to gamers who want comfort, ergonomics, and hopefully a headache-free...
SteelSeries Stratus MFi game controller price cut to $79.99, all $99.99 preorders will be honored at lower price
A representative from SteelSeries has let us know that the Stratus MFI game controller (which I tried and wrote about at length) will be launching for a cheaper price than initially planned. Instead of the US$99.99 price point that the company was using for pre-order customers, the Stratus will...
Wireless gaming headsets are a product category with a lot of players and very few superstars. Some headsets make syncing a simple affair only to produce subpar audio, while others trade battery life for good looks. In short, there are very few products that hit half of the high notes, much less...
iOS game developers have been swinging for the fences with massive, high-profile mobile games for years already, but they've been doing it without a physical control option. Touchscreen and tilt controls work fine for many genres, and these digital controller stand-ins have definitely gotten...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update