On March 18, Apple filed a complaint against Amazon in California over Amazon's use of "App Store," a trademark owned by Apple. According to Bloomberg, Apple has asked the court to bar Amazon from using the "App Store" name in its Android software development program and upcoming Android applic...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter