I should subtitle this review "I shaved my chest for science" ... but that's getting a bit ahead of myself. Last month I wrote about the HealthPatch BioSensor from VitalConnect, a US$199 medical-grade sensor that is used with adhesive bandages and an $9.99 app from SweetWater Health called...
It's the ultimate in connected wearables -- a small and inexpensive, clinical-grade biometric sensor system that can continually monitor your vital signs. Vital Connect has developed the HealthPatch, which is a system that uses disposable adhesive bandages and a reusable wireless module to replace...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync