I should subtitle this review "I shaved my chest for science" ... but that's getting a bit ahead of myself. Last month I wrote about the HealthPatch BioSensor from VitalConnect, a US$199 medical-grade sensor that is used with adhesive bandages and an $9.99 app from SweetWater Health called SweetBe...
It's the ultimate in connected wearables -- a small and inexpensive, clinical-grade biometric sensor system that can continually monitor your vital signs. Vital Connect has developed the HealthPatch, which is a system that uses disposable adhesive bandages and a reusable wireless module to replace...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service