Apple's stance on 4G LTE is rather well-known already, and the company's embrace of the technology was dependent on several factors, ranging from network speed to battery life. Now, Telecoms reports that not only is Cupertino strict about what carriers have access to the new iPhone 5, but wireless...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter