Tag: tag heuer
Just days after Apple's new smartwatch debut -- and subsequently panning the device in a way only a too-expensive-for-you luxury brand can -- TAG Heuer has decided it wants to make a smartwatch as well. "We want to launch a smartwatch at TAG Heuer," Jean-Claude Biver, who oversees watchmaking bran...
Since Apple unveiled its brand new smartwatch just a few days ago, key individuals in a number of related industries have felt the need to weigh in on whether or not they think it will be a success. One man with a less than favorable outlook is Jean-Claude Biver, who oversees the TAG Heuer, Zenith...
With Apple rumored to be entering the wearables market this fall, the company's string of notable hires continues. CNBC is reporting today that Apple recently poached Patrick Pruniaux away from TAG Heuer where he served as the company's VP of global sales for the past five years. TAG Heuer, in cas...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)