Tag: tag heuer
Since Apple unveiled its brand new smartwatch just a few days ago, key individuals in a number of related industries have felt the need to weigh in on whether or not they think it will be a success. One man with a less than favorable outlook is Jean-Claude Biver, who oversees the TAG Heuer,...
With Apple rumored to be entering the wearables market this fall, the company's string of notable hires continues. CNBC is reporting today that Apple recently poached Patrick Pruniaux away from TAG Heuer where he served as the company's VP of global sales for the past five years. TAG Heuer, in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync