Tattoos are one of the most unique form of personal expression, given that they're permanent (mostly), painful and artistic all at once. Getting a tattoo of a company logo or product is often seen as foolhardy or shortsighted. But Apple fans are a unique bunch, and there is plenty of Apple ink to...
"iTat" is a questionable name for a product, but the actual effect of these "iPhone tattoos" looks pretty good. iTat is a system for etching on the back glass panel of the iPhone, which, on the black iPhone, looks like a sort of tattoo. The whole process is being offered by a company called...
In my time I've been accused of being an Apple fanboy, but this girl takes it to the next level. On celebritytattoos.org we find this lovely collection of the 32 geekiest tattoos, with our favorite company logo clearly taking pride of place. I can't say I approve, but you've got to respect the Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app