I love this. Reader Jahanzeb sent us a little mini-app he cooked up out of vnsea that turns your Installer.app-enabled iPhone into a touchpad for your PC (and Mac, I assume, though the video above shows Windows). Once you've got the two talking to each other, you can click, double-click, and even ...
One of the good things about the "very sweet solution" of iPhone development is that you don't need any special tools or too much knowhow to create neat applications-- if you know a little HTML, a little PHP, and have access to a text editor, you can come up with some pretty cool stuff. This ...
Talk about cool. Alan Quatermain read about Telekinesis over at Daring Fireball and tipped me about it. It's a new OS X program from the creator of QuickSilver that serves your computer up as webpages. Load the iPhone remote software onto your Mac and you can use your iPhone to access your camera, ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs