No big surprise here, but TIME magazine has anointed the iPhone as their best gadget of 2007. Their blurb seems just about exactly right: the "iPhone changed the way we think about how mobile media devices should look, feel and perform." And their only complaint? Again, no surprise, it's AT&T. I...
Time Magazine's love affair with Apple is very well documented. This week, they named the iPhone the "Invention of the Year." The winning combination: The industrial design, touchscreen, the effect on the market overall, the introduction of Mac OS X on a mobile platform and the future, according to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration