No big surprise here, but TIME magazine has anointed the iPhone as their best gadget of 2007. Their blurb seems just about exactly right: the "iPhone changed the way we think about how mobile media devices should look, feel and perform." And their only complaint? Again, no surprise, it's AT&T. I ...
Time Magazine's love affair with Apple is very well documented. This week, they named the iPhone the "Invention of the Year." The winning combination: The industrial design, touchscreen, the effect on the market overall, the introduction of Mac OS X on a mobile platform and the future, according to ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs