Tom Yager, one of my favorite tech writers, has posted a great overview of how Time Machine works in Leopard. Imagine my surprise to find out that Apple's backup solution doesn't involve a Flux Capacitor of any kind! It does, however, involve lots of file copying, and clever disk space saving ...
Tom Yager is a big time geek, and I mean that in the best way possible. As the ' InfoWorld Test Center chief technologist' he gets his hands on all kinds of cool tech, and has used more OSes than most people ever dreamed of (heck, most people would be hard pressed to name more than 2 OSes, but that ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs