Tom Yager, one of my favorite tech writers, has posted a great overview of how Time Machine works in Leopard. Imagine my surprise to find out that Apple's backup solution doesn't involve a Flux Capacitor of any kind! It does, however, involve lots of file copying, and clever disk space saving measur...
Tom Yager is a big time geek, and I mean that in the best way possible. As the ' InfoWorld Test Center chief technologist' he gets his hands on all kinds of cool tech, and has used more OSes than most people ever dreamed of (heck, most people would be hard pressed to name more than 2 OSes, but that ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service