Tom Yager, one of my favorite tech writers, has posted a great overview of how Time Machine works in Leopard. Imagine my surprise to find out that Apple's backup solution doesn't involve a Flux Capacitor of any kind! It does, however, involve lots of file copying, and clever disk space saving...
Tom Yager is a big time geek, and I mean that in the best way possible. As the ' InfoWorld Test Center chief technologist' he gets his hands on all kinds of cool tech, and has used more OSes than most people ever dreamed of (heck, most people would be hard pressed to name more than 2 OSes, but that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free