Tag: trade in
Apple's Reuse and Recycling program allows customers to quickly trade in their old iPhone for in-store credit when they are buying a new iPhone. Previously the amount a customer could get for their old phone would be impacted by whether or not the phone had water damage. If the iPhone's liquid con...
Apple has officially launched its iPhone trade-in program in the UK. Officially called the Reuse and Recycling Program, the initiative allows users to receive in-store credit for their current mobile phone to use towards the purchase of a new iPhone. The iPhone trade-in program has been live in th...
Amazon has added a host of electronic devices -- including iOS devices -- to its trade-in program. The Electronics Trade-In program is currently in beta and allows users to mail in their old, unwanted devices in exchange for Amazon gift card credits. Devices must be in working order and good co...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter