You may remember Apple legal telling the folks who made iPodderX to change their application's name (specifically, to remove the word "iPod") and the resulting contest that produced the new moniker, "Transistr." Well, Apple is at it again. They've told the folks at Splasm...
Last month, at just around this time, we reported that iPodderX was in search of a new name. It seems that the seach is over, and after consulting with some lawyers (good idea, guys) Transistr has been choosen. Details are very light on what exactly Transistr will consist of, but it seems that it...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs