You may remember Apple legal telling the folks who made iPodderX to change their application's name (specifically, to remove the word "iPod") and the resulting contest that produced the new moniker, "Transistr." Well, Apple is at it again. They've told the folks at Splasm Softwar...
Last month, at just around this time, we reported that iPodderX was in search of a new name. It seems that the seach is over, and after consulting with some lawyers (good idea, guys) Transistr has been choosen. Details are very light on what exactly Transistr will consist of, but it seems that it wi...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)