Line2 is a tri-mode calling app for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. It uses data, WiFi or even cellular voice connections to make and receive calls -- a first for iPhone. While there's a 30-day free trial, the service ultimately costs $10 per month. But for that fee you get unlimited calls, unlimi...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter