Sometimes even the best intentions of developers can't account for user preference, and after speaking with many other Mac users, this certainly seems to be the case with OS X's habitual tendency to preserve the formatting of text copied to the clipboard. For example: I copy text from OmniWeb: ...
Have you ever been listening to something (or watching something) in QuickTime and wish that you had an Instant Replay button that would jog the player back 8 seconds? Perhaps there was an awesome action scene, or someone mumbled something and you just wanted to see it again. Michael Mccracken did,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options