What the heck happened to resolution independence? In Gruber's review of the Powerbook a few years ago, he trumpeted the coming of a feature long evading the Mac faithful, a resolution independent interface. Others at the time expected the same thing to appear in Leopard: UI elements that were compl...
A man named Bill Westerman has penned a very down-to-earth article listing some of the ups and downs of switching to the Mac. Following a long line of switchers, Bill pens a nice mix of typical and not-so-typical scenarios, reactions and thoughts on the experience that I haven't seen capture quite a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter