I love traveling, so back in September 2010 when Jochem Wijnands and Michel Elings came out with the first-ever iPad-exlusive magazine called TRVL, I jumped on the bandwagon as a fan of their amazing photojournalism. Fast-forward to April 2013, and the free app magazine is celebrating its 100th...
TRVL is a free electronic travel magazine for the iPad that I raved about in September. The beautiful photography, layout, and typography all make it a standout among the usual junk that passes for e-magazines these days, and TRVL was free, which made it a no-brainer to subscribe to. The magazi...
I've tried just about every iPad magazine app that has made it to market. For many of the e-mags, the subscription cost is more than the value of the content. Some magazines are using the traditional advertising model to create a revenue stream, and fill their pages with annoying static ads (alth...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter