The original Typo keyboard case was a dream come true for many BlackBerry users who had converted to iPhone: a case which brought the tactile keyboard of your beloved old device to the best cell phone on the market. Then BlackBerry sued, and the Typo had to sit on the shelf... until now. While t...
Sorry folks, it looks like those of you who dreamed of having a BlackBerry-type keyboard for your iPhone will have to just keep on dreaming. The company has won a court order against Ryan Seacrest's Typo iPhone keyboard. The Typo had been expected to go on sale this Spring, but once BlackBerry got...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter