The original Typo keyboard case was a dream come true for many BlackBerry users who had converted to iPhone: a case which brought the tactile keyboard of your beloved old device to the best cell phone on the market. Then BlackBerry sued, and the Typo had to sit on the shelf... until now. While t...
Sorry folks, it looks like those of you who dreamed of having a BlackBerry-type keyboard for your iPhone will have to just keep on dreaming. The company has won a court order against Ryan Seacrest's Typo iPhone keyboard. The Typo had been expected to go on sale this Spring, but once BlackBerry got...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service