Apple has had a continuing problem with domain squatters over the years, often paying good money to grab such internet domain names as iPhone.com, iMac.com, and others from people who have nabbed those names. Now the company is filing a complaint with the World Intellectual Property Organizatio...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter