Tyler Lee over at Ubergizmo pointed out an interesting OS X bug that affects the way that the Launchpad window is displayed. It's an annoying bug, but strangely enough it's also quite beautiful. The bug doesn't apply the blur effect when Launchpad is opened -- instead, it applies the crystall...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter