Tag: universal inbox
We've covered Postbox in the past, and I've been using it regularly since the beta. Version 2.0 was just officially released, and there's a lot to love in the latest incarnation of this Mail.app replacement. Postbox already had some great organization capabilities, including "Conversation" views for...
If the supposed note from El Steve-o is to be believed, the iPhone is getting a unified mailbox at some future date. Don't you wonder what Apple was thinking when it wasn't in the original iPhone plan? In Mac OS X, I like seeing all of my email on one page, and with a quick click I can look at an...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service