Ask TUAW: Connecting to a System 7 Mac, video management software, Apple's Up-to-Date program and more
Welcome back to Ask TUAW, our weekly Mac troubleshooting Q&A column. This week we've got questions about Apple Up-to-Date program, non-black LCD monitors, video management software, connecting to an old PowerMac 7200 to salvage files, and more. As always, your suggestions and questions are ...
What the? Reader Dean O. sent us this shipment notice from the Apple Store in Canada, and says that he ordered Leopard as part of Apple's up-to-date program (he bought an MBP last week), and yet was surprised to see that even though it doesn't come out until the 26th, his delivery date is October ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station