Twitter was buzzing this morning about a problem with Apple's in-app purchasing system. According to the comments, Apple's receipt verification system is down and developers are losing potential sales. An unconfirmed report from Engadget suggests, Apple may be trying to purge the system of fake...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter