A hallmark of modern filmmaking is the use of multiple cameras to capture various viewpoints, then editing those viewpoints to create a seamless flow of images and sound. Now there's a new iPhone app called Vyclone (free) that lets a group of budding filmmakers film the same event from differen...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter