People are still lining up at Apple stores to pay iPhone 3G's. Clearly, people are crazy about Apple's new phone, but what is Apple doing to make it a little easier to get your hands on a shiny new iPhone? Our friends at iPhone Central note that Apple stores have new, extended hours to pack the peop...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter