The iPad will become available this Saturday, and Apple's got answers for customers with questions. Apple announced today that their retail stores will offer a free Personal Setup service to iPad customers. New customers who buy an iPad at a retail store will be offered time with an employee to...
Apple, through the Apple II, served as the gateway to computing for me; my third grade classroom had two Apple IIs neatly tucked away in metallic lock cases. With them, I was exposed to word processing, printing and, most importantly, Carmen Sandiego. Education is deeply ingrained in the Apple...
You're one of the few lucky folks to have gotten yourself a fancy new iPhone... but now what? Luckily, Apple is there to help you because they care. They really, really care about you and your mobile life. Starting tomorrow the Apple Store is offering up two iPhone related workshops: Getting Started...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features