The iPad will become available this Saturday, and Apple's got answers for customers with questions. Apple announced today that their retail stores will offer a free Personal Setup service to iPad customers. New customers who buy an iPad at a retail store will be offered time with an employee to...
Apple, through the Apple II, served as the gateway to computing for me; my third grade classroom had two Apple IIs neatly tucked away in metallic lock cases. With them, I was exposed to word processing, printing and, most importantly, Carmen Sandiego. Education is deeply ingrained in the Apple...
You're one of the few lucky folks to have gotten yourself a fancy new iPhone... but now what? Luckily, Apple is there to help you because they care. They really, really care about you and your mobile life. Starting tomorrow the Apple Store is offering up two iPhone related workshops: Getting Started...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration