Last week, I reviewed Xtrafolio and Portfolio for iPad, both excellent portfolio software for the iPad. Today, I'll compare the two with having a generic slideshow on Photos and pick a favorite. Catch up with the Portfolio for iPad review and the Xtrafolio review if you haven't done so. One...
Continuing from Monday's review of Portfolio for iPad, today we're taking a look at Xtrafolio. Then, on Friday, we'll do a head-to-head comparison of the apps and whether the built-in Photos app is the best choice after all. We'll also summarize a few more options our readers gave us after...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free