Last week, I reviewed Xtrafolio and Portfolio for iPad, both excellent portfolio software for the iPad. Today, I'll compare the two with having a generic slideshow on Photos and pick a favorite. Catch up with the Portfolio for iPad review and the Xtrafolio review if you haven't done so. One...
Continuing from Monday's review of Portfolio for iPad, today we're taking a look at Xtrafolio. Then, on Friday, we'll do a head-to-head comparison of the apps and whether the built-in Photos app is the best choice after all. We'll also summarize a few more options our readers gave us after...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows