Eyephedrine iTunes visualizer
So the built in iTunes visualizer just isn't doing anything for you? Check out Eyephedrine, the visualizer plug-in that makes use of OpenGL 3D. Enjoy the multiple layers blending, realtime cube mapping, reflections, motion blur and light bloom fun across more than 70 visualizations. It also displays album art and track information. Who knew the Crystalline Entity could move like that?
Eyephedrine requires Mac OS 10.3.9, iTunes 4.7, a G4 400MHz or above and a GeForce 2 / Radeon 32DDR, though the recommendations (OS 10.4.3, iTunes 6.x, G5/Intel 1GHz or above, GeForce4 / Radeon 8500 or better) are a bit higher. Eyephedrine is $8US shareware.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype