Store your MacBook remote on your display
Jealous of the iMac's ability to magnetically store your Apple Remote for safe keeping? If you're a MacBook owner, a macosxhints reader discovered that you can toss that jealousy and join your iMac Remote-storin' brethren. Apparently, the top left of the MacBook's display is magnetic enough to support and hold an Apple Remote.
I haven't tried this myself as I forgot to bring my remote out with me today, but I own a MacBook Pro so I'm not even sure if these machines have been endowed with the same abilities. Any other MBP owners out there try this out?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter