IBM's Donald Rosenberg Joins Apple as General Counsel
In the news today, Apple announced that Donald J. Rosenberg, senior vice president and general counsel of IBM, will be moving to Apple to take over similar duties there. "We're thrilled to welcome such a seasoned professional to our executive team," said Steve Jobs, according to today's Apple press release. "Don has a broad range of experience that includes litigation, securities, intellectual property and antitrust, and he will be responsible for overseeing all legal matters and government affairs for Apple."
TUAW is curious to see how Mr. Rosenberg handles the matter of the messy $85 million in stock options recently discussed on this weblog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter