IBM's Donald Rosenberg Joins Apple as General Counsel
In the news today, Apple announced that Donald J. Rosenberg, senior vice president and general counsel of IBM, will be moving to Apple to take over similar duties there. "We're thrilled to welcome such a seasoned professional to our executive team," said Steve Jobs, according to today's Apple press release. "Don has a broad range of experience that includes litigation, securities, intellectual property and antitrust, and he will be responsible for overseeing all legal matters and government affairs for Apple."
TUAW is curious to see how Mr. Rosenberg handles the matter of the messy $85 million in stock options recently discussed on this weblog.
In the news today, Apple announced that Donald J. Rosenberg, senior vice president and general counsel of IBM, will be moving to Apple to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free