IBM's Donald Rosenberg Joins Apple as General Counsel
In the news today, Apple announced that Donald J. Rosenberg, senior vice president and general counsel of IBM, will be moving to Apple to take over similar duties there. "We're thrilled to welcome such a seasoned professional to our executive team," said Steve Jobs, according to today's Apple press release. "Don has a broad range of experience that includes litigation, securities, intellectual property and antitrust, and he will be responsible for overseeing all legal matters and government affairs for Apple."
TUAW is curious to see how Mr. Rosenberg handles the matter of the messy $85 million in stock options recently discussed on this weblog.
In the news today, Apple announced that Donald J. Rosenberg, senior vice president and general counsel of IBM, will be moving to Apple to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs