Blast from the Past: RetroMacCast
The style is extremely laid back and each podcast uses m4a picture annotation, so there's always something to look at as they talk. Episodes last about 20 to 30 minutes on average. I really enjoyed listening, especially as the hosts kept finding things to discuss that caught my interest. Clearly, they worked to an outline and this level of organization helped the podcast keep moving forward.
James and John love old Macs. So much so, that they get together about once a week to talk about collecting and using old Macs on their new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs