Blast from the Past: RetroMacCast
The style is extremely laid back and each podcast uses m4a picture annotation, so there's always something to look at as they talk. Episodes last about 20 to 30 minutes on average. I really enjoyed listening, especially as the hosts kept finding things to discuss that caught my interest. Clearly, they worked to an outline and this level of organization helped the podcast keep moving forward.
James and John love old Macs. So much so, that they get together about once a week to talk about collecting and using old Macs on their new...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved