Blast from the Past: RetroMacCast
The style is extremely laid back and each podcast uses m4a picture annotation, so there's always something to look at as they talk. Episodes last about 20 to 30 minutes on average. I really enjoyed listening, especially as the hosts kept finding things to discuss that caught my interest. Clearly, they worked to an outline and this level of organization helped the podcast keep moving forward.
James and John love old Macs. So much so, that they get together about once a week to talk about collecting and using old Macs on their new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free