PostCard Makes Custom Postcards Easy
Although the they're not as sophisticated as the Flash greeting cards you can now get, I've always liked the simplicity of Apple's iCards. With PostCard you can now make your own iCard style postcards with your own images. You just drag the image onto the card, adjust the size, write your text and pick your stamp. If you so desire you can even customize the stamp image and postmark text. As you can see above there's a convenient button for copying it to the Clipboard for pasting in your email application.
PostCard is $10 and a demo is available (though as you can see, it will watermark the image until you register).
[Via Hawk Wings]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature