PostCard Makes Custom Postcards Easy
Although the they're not as sophisticated as the Flash greeting cards you can now get, I've always liked the simplicity of Apple's iCards. With PostCard you can now make your own iCard style postcards with your own images. You just drag the image onto the card, adjust the size, write your text and pick your stamp. If you so desire you can even customize the stamp image and postmark text. As you can see above there's a convenient button for copying it to the Clipboard for pasting in your email application.
PostCard is $10 and a demo is available (though as you can see, it will watermark the image until you register).
[Via Hawk Wings]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free