Quicksilver Todoist plugin
Todoist is yet another online "task manager" / todo list that lends itself to the whole GTD craze. Now Jonathan Johnson has hacked together a Quicksilver plugin that integrates with Todoist so that you can easily add entries to your online Todoist Projects. Although it lacks a lot of the functionality of the Stikkit Quicksilver plugin we mentioned earlier (in particular it only allows you to add, not edit, entries), nonetheless it could be a handy thing for those who prefer the nicely streamlined Todoist interface.
The Todoist Quicksilver plugin is a free download from NilObject.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter