Quicksilver Todoist plugin
Todoist is yet another online "task manager" / todo list that lends itself to the whole GTD craze. Now Jonathan Johnson has hacked together a Quicksilver plugin that integrates with Todoist so that you can easily add entries to your online Todoist Projects. Although it lacks a lot of the functionality of the Stikkit Quicksilver plugin we mentioned earlier (in particular it only allows you to add, not edit, entries), nonetheless it could be a handy thing for those who prefer the nicely streamlined Todoist interface.
The Todoist Quicksilver plugin is a free download from NilObject.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)