Win a copy of Things for Mac and iPhone
We've covered Things for Mac and the iPhone version before. Things is a slick task management tool with a ton of features, clean layout and powerful organization capabilities. Adding the iPhone version (works on the touch, of course) means you can take your tasks with you -- and sync wirelessly when you have to.
Thanks to Cultured Code we're giving away two "Things Packs" which include Things for Mac and Things for iPhone. The usual rules apply: US and Canada only (sorry!), must be 18, only one entry per person, and it's totally random. Enter by telling us how you currently keep track of your tasks, right there in the comments.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us how you manage your tasks.
- The comment must be left before February 8, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: Things Pack, including Things for Mac ($49.95) and Things for iPhone and iPod touch ($9.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature