Apple adds Questions & Answers to its online store
Over the past week, something new on the Apple Store went somewhat unnoticed and unreported in the Mac media. Apple has added a new Questions & Answers feature to most of the product listings on its online store. This new feature allows customers to interact with each other; however, this is different from the current review system Apple has. In addition, this feature is somewhat similar to the Customer Discussions feature that Amazon.com offers. It adds a bit more of a social push, something Apple has been up to lately.
Do you think Apple's Questions & Answers will be a useful tool, or just another place for people to gripe? Let us know in the comments below.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter