Apple press release: FY 09 Q4 earnings
Apple has just released the fourth quarter earnings report for fiscal year 2009. The report can be read here and will be discussed in detail on the upcoming earnings call with Wall Street analysts.
The big news? Apple once again beat the Street with $1.82 EPS against an expectation of $1.65 EPS! More good news will be coming soon.
Also big news:
"Apple sold 3.05 million Macintosh® computers during the quarter, representing a 17 percent unit increase over the year-ago quarter. The Company sold 10.2 million iPods during the quarter, representing an eight percent unit decline from the year-ago quarter. Apple sold 7.4 million iPhones in the quarter, representing seven percent unit growth over the year-ago quarter. "
Be sure to join in on our liveblog of the call, coming up at about 4:50 PM EDT today.
Apple has just released the fourth quarter earnings report for fiscal year 2009. The report can be read here and will be discussed in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update