Apple to stream video of tomorrow's live event
It looks like Apple has decided that it's finally time to let the public in on their press events -- the company will be streaming live footage from the event tomorrow on its website. Traditionally, the company has depended on third parties (like, ahem, us -- we'll still be metaliveblogging the event here on TUAW, don't worry), but it looks like tomorrow's event is free for everyone to watch.
That's assuming things all go to plan, of course -- it'll likely be tough for even Apple to keep up with the demand of streaming out live video to what must be millions of people around the world. Apple's PR release says that the stream will be up on Apple.com tomorrow at 10am PDT, and that it will be viewable on Macs with Safari and Snow Leopard installed, or iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads running iOS 3.0 or higher.
So tune in tomorrow morning -- we'll see if Apple can handle the demands of its hungry customers on live streaming day. And even if not, we'll be here with all of the information you need anyway.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free