Apple to stream video of tomorrow's live event
It looks like Apple has decided that it's finally time to let the public in on their press events -- the company will be streaming live footage from the event tomorrow on its website. Traditionally, the company has depended on third parties (like, ahem, us -- we'll still be metaliveblogging the event here on TUAW, don't worry), but it looks like tomorrow's event is free for everyone to watch.
That's assuming things all go to plan, of course -- it'll likely be tough for even Apple to keep up with the demand of streaming out live video to what must be millions of people around the world. Apple's PR release says that the stream will be up on Apple.com tomorrow at 10am PDT, and that it will be viewable on Macs with Safari and Snow Leopard installed, or iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads running iOS 3.0 or higher.
So tune in tomorrow morning -- we'll see if Apple can handle the demands of its hungry customers on live streaming day. And even if not, we'll be here with all of the information you need anyway.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support