These are a few of Woz's favorite things
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak enchanted members of a press tour late last week with the nine gadgets that proved most influential on his development as a computer guru.
His picks range from an IBM programmable punch-card machine to the Honeywell Kitchen Computer (above) to an original version of Pong. Of course, the last item on that list is the iconic Apple 1, the computer Woz and Steve Jobs built and sold out of a garage. It's neat to browse through the eclectic list of older technology. It makes you wonder what today's Macbook Airs and Apple TVs will eventually inspire.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter