These are a few of Woz's favorite things
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak enchanted members of a press tour late last week with the nine gadgets that proved most influential on his development as a computer guru.
His picks range from an IBM programmable punch-card machine to the Honeywell Kitchen Computer (above) to an original version of Pong. Of course, the last item on that list is the iconic Apple 1, the computer Woz and Steve Jobs built and sold out of a garage. It's neat to browse through the eclectic list of older technology. It makes you wonder what today's Macbook Airs and Apple TVs will eventually inspire.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features