TUAW Talkcast: New MacBook Pros to make a splash this week?
It's shaping up to be an interesting week ahead. All of the signs we're seeing point to an announcement of new MacBook Pros this Thursday, which could provide MBP fans with a new series of machines to lust after. Whether it's the new Intel "Sandy Bridge" processors or a possibility of a huge speed boost in connectivity to external peripherals, an updated MacBook Pro line could be just the thing for Mac geeks who crave portability and power.
We'll be talking about the new line of MacBook Pros and anything else you'd like to chat about, tonight at 10 PM ET (7 PM PT) on TalkShoe. Your calls and questions help us make the show the best it can be, otherwise I'm just talking to myself! To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in.
For the web UI, just click the TalkShoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 PM EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cell phone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows