The best Steve Jobs Macworld Expo moments
Apple CEO and tech legend Steve Jobs doesn't present keynotes at Macworld Expo anymore, though he does occasionally rile crowds at WWDC and City Council meetings. Ranker, a website that publishes ranked lists of just about everything, has compiled a list of the top 10 Steve Jobs Macworld Expo moments.
Each item on the list includes an accompanying video showing Steve at his best. Number one on the Ranker list is the 2007 Macworld Expo moment when Jobs introduced the iPhone to the world. That is my personal favorite -- I was in the audience and remember having the distinct feeling that the world was about to change. It was such a charged emotional moment that I ended up buying a Nitrozac painting of it that is on the wall in my office and at the top of this post.
For those of you who have been Apple fans for a long, long time, what's your favorite Steve Jobs Macworld Expo moment? Leave a comment below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows