MacBook Air begins to sell in China
Hot on the heels of last Friday's predictions by analyst Brian White of Ticonderoga Securities, the MacBook Air has gone on sale in China this week. According to MacWorld, all four versions of the latest mid-2011 MacBook Air went on sale in China this week, though there are dispatch delays of between five and eleven working days, depending on which model is ordered.
In a note to clients last week White said, "The new MacBook Air is poised to be a big hit in the Greater China region as more consumers can increasingly afford to own a PC, Apple fever is gaining momentum in the region and there is no laptop product on the market with the characteristics of the new MacBook Air."
With Mac sales already booming in Asia, it's safe to say that the latest MacBook Air will most certainly be a hit in China.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration