Is Apple avoiding taxes in the UK?
The Daily Mail is reporting that Apple only paid £10 million in UK corporation tax for the last fiscal year, even though the country earned £6 billion in the UK. The paper has also accused Amazon and Google of UK tax avoidance as well. The report also discusses Apple's operations in Ireland, where the corporate tax is half that of the UK, and a Caribbean-based location.
Apple has previously lobbied for a one-year "tax holiday" in the US, hoping to bring some of its overseas cash stockpile back to the US.
The Daily Mail is reporting that Apple only paid £10 million in UK corporation tax for the last fiscal year, even though the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client