Goldman Sachs projects AAPL will hit $750
Goldman Sachs sees a rosy future for Apple despite recent stock dips, expecting stock prices to hit $750 and advising investors to buy ahead of next Tuesday's earnings report. AppleInsider reports that analyst Bill Shope estimates that Apple sold 31.1 million iPhones and 12.5 million iPads in the previous quarter. Mac sales are expected to be "lackluster," he said, but better than Wall Street's expectations.
Fortune's Philip Elmer-DeWitt collected the iPhone sales estimates earlier this week and says the six most reliable forecasters have an average target of 35.1 million units, nearly a 90% year-over-year increase.
The Q2 earnings call will begin at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET on April 24.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time