DevRocket is a Photoshop plugin for iOS developers
This might be of limited use, given that most of our readers are, I'd guess, iPhone users rather than iPhone designers. But if you find yourself mocking up iOS apps in Photoshop often, then Dev Rocket might be just for you. It's a Photoshop plugin that makes it easy to layout and mock up iPhone app interfaces in Adobe's popular photo editor, automating canvas creation, quickly saving various clips that app developers can use in their programs, and it will even keep two layouts saved at the same time and synced, for Retina and non-Retina Displays.
It sounds powerful, and for the right designer and Photoshop user, it could save a lot of time. Dev Rocket is available now from UIParade's website, for $10.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration